BODYWORX COMMERCIAL-GRADE KSX850 SKI TRAINER - In Stock Now
- Offering an entire body workout aiding in building strength and endurance, in a very low impact machine.
- Download Product Brochure Here
Please Note: Although we do our best to provide accurate shipping costs at checkout, some items when shipped to remote locations may incur additional freight charges.
BODYWORX KSX850 SKI TRAINER
- Key Features
- Following on from the success & popularity of the Bodyworx KRX700 Air Rower, the Bodyworx Ski Trainer Pro brings you a similar workout to rowing from an aerobic point of view, yet in the form of a ski trainer. Offering an entire body workout aiding in building strength & endurance, in a very low impact machine.
- As with the Bodyworx Air Rower, the harder you pull the harder the resistance is. This is because, as the flywheel spins faster, the air resistance is increased. Added to this, the Bodyworx Ski Trainer Pro comes with an air dampener which is used to control the volume of air moved by the vanes of the rotating flywheel, therefore a larger vent opening results in a higher resistance, & a smaller vent opening results in a lower resistance. The Bodyworx Ski Trainer Pro delivers you the high-intensity low impact workout you have been looking for.
- RATED FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
• Resistance: 9 Levels of Air Resistance.
• System: Fan System.
• Console: Backlit screen which displays Stroke/RATE, Time, Distance/Cycle, Pulse, Calories, Watts; Paddle Width, Buzzer; Interval Program Profile.
• Programs: Enter/Stop key, Up/down/back key.
• Cables: Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™ which is on a weight for weight basis 15 times stronger than steel.
• Main Frame: 103.4cm (L) x 55.5 (W) x 2mm (T).
• Floor Stand: 120cm (L) x 59cm (W) x 25mm (T).
• Handle Bar: 49cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 3mm (T).
• Support Bracket: 32mm (Dia) x 1.5mm (T).
• Assembled Dimension: 135cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 215.9cm (H)
- Platform & Frame Sold Seperately