- The Morgan Tri-Max free-standing training bag with numbers is the Rolls Royce of commercial-grade, full size, and non-rebounding free standing bags. Selling over 150pcs per month, with a return rate of less than 1%, has shown this to be the premier freestanding training bag in the country. The Tri-Max free-standing bags with numbers measures a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter, allowing the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag, using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width, with an additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for the continual punishment, ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres. With a strategic layout of high visibility numbers placed over of the bag, works great for martial arts training fitness target training A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag, whilst the commercial-grade base, that measure 60cm in width and 40cm in height will hold well over 90kg of water or sand, ensuring that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- Morgan 6ft x 42cm diameter free standing TRI-MAX XL Punch Master with and without numbers
- High density foam top with plastic base sitting on a solid PVC tube - this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non movement bag.
- Number version is ideal for target numbered combination drills
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 80kg - Dry sand is the preferred method of filling Excellent stability designed typically for light weight free sparring striking - this is a product to perfect skills not strength Ideal for supervised personal training
- Tri-Max bag will not bob or spring around as solid PVC tubing with no spring loading.
Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm