• The WaterRower Analog Heart Rate Receiver Kit receives heart rate information from the Analog Heart Rate Transmitter Belt (required second part of the system, not included in purchase of this item).
• Only compatible with Polar non-coded analog chest belt (See Accessories)
• *Analog type heart rate monitoring is being phased out with newer digital offerings. We strongly encourage you to consider our latest digital Heart Rate Monitoring devices seen under Accessories.
• The WaterRower S4 Performance Monitor incorporates a Heartrate Monitoring feature. The Heartrate system used is a Polar system. The feature requires a Heartrate Receiver Box and a Polar Chest Belt.
• The System displays the Heart Rate in the Heartrate window.
• You may also set your required Heartrate zones, when you are above and below your set zone an audible and visual signal is produced, when you are in the zone, your relevant position is shown by the zone increment indicators.
The Heartrate Advanced function enables more detailed analysis of your Heartrate Zone workout including:
WaterRower Oarsome Potential Rowing Grips • The Oarsome Potential Rowing Grips fit snugly over your Water Rower handle, providing the most effective solution for your sore hands and wrists. • The ergonomically shaped grips prevent skin from bunching up – the root cause of blisters! • Made from industry trusted specially softened...
Rowing Machine Waterproof/ Dustproof Cover Description:Made of waterproof 190 silver-coated polyester taffeta, durable to use.Anti-snow and frost, sun protection, waterproof in rainy days, and dustproof.Lightweight and universal for all seasons.Heavy-duty material, firm stitches, anti-scratch.Perfect for everyday home use.Specification:Material: waterproof 190 silver coated polyester taffetaColor: ...
The WaterRower ComModule allows you to have an interactive rowing experience by turning your S4 Performance Monitor+ into a Bluetooth® enabled device. Enjoy connecting to WaterRower and Third-Party developed apps via your Android or iOS devices.