The X2 Strength Training System is a Two-Weight-Stack System which can accommodate multiple users, or quicker transitions for the single user!
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds
- Two weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users
- Every Traditional Barbell exercise can be performed
- Every Traditional Dumbbell exercise can be performed
- Wide range of Functional Training exercises can be performed
- Leg Press included!
- Workout posters mounted right on the machine
- Optional Multi-Hip attachment
Station 1: Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises! Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here! Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, and Functional Training exercises!. This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.!
Station 2: Leg Press / Calf Raise for full leg development! The creative cabling of this station provides a 1:2 ratio for up to 400 pounds resistance!
Station 3: Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows. Self aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps extensions. Low Pulley with foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows, and more!
Station 4: Optional Multi-Hip Station
- Frame:2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1-1/4” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings. Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 105" x 84" wide x 82" tall (104" wide with optional knee raise/dip station)