MATRIX ‘2’ COMMERCIAL MAGNETIC ROWING MACHINE
SMOOTH, QUIET PERFORMANCE
Sleek-yet-robust design offers whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience.
Please Note: Although we do our best to provide accurate shipping costs at checkout, some items when shipped to remote locations may incur additional freight charges.
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike.
An adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to see complete workout data to help users measure their improvement, and the clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to popular training programs at the touch of a button.
A high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
Our rower tilts up to minimize its footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor.
- Handlebar Design Extra-Long Ergo Grip Handlebar
- Foot Stretchers Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
- Monorail Aluminium
- Display Screen 3.5″ x 2.5″ screen
- Display Readout Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
- Programs Manual, Interval, Challenge
- Telemetric Reciever Yes
- Resistance Technology Magnetic Resistance
- Resistance Levels 10
- Drive System Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
- Resistance Levels 10
- Max User Weight 160kg / 350lbs
- Product Weight 55kg / 121lbs
- Overall Dimensions 222.5 L x 54.5 W x 57.7 H cm
- Power Requirements Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery.