- Say No to Knots with the Self Massage Stick.
- The Back Self Massager is an innovative self-care tool designed to target and treat painful trigger points in hard-to-access areas.
- The stick is a simple yet effective way of relieving muscular pain and discomfort using the application of intense targeted pressure to specific trigger point areas.
- This technique, also known as ‘acupressure’ or ‘shiatsu’ massage, is widely used by sports masseurs and physiotherapists to treat athletes.
- The application of pressure stimulates the flow of oxygenated blood to tired constricted muscles to release tensions and alleviate painful symptoms.
- Regular use of the Back Massage Stick can help to relieve back pain and discomfort, painful stiff necks and daily tensions.
- It is also widely used in injury prevention programs and rehabilitation.
Why Choose the Back Massage Stick?
Manufactured to a high standard the Back Massager is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability, ergonomics, and easy storage in mind.
This innovative design features a ‘spiky’ knot locator at one end to search out and target troublesome trigger points.
A reinforced steel shaft and a comfortable non-slip handle make it easy to apply pressure to the required areas intensely and consistently for maximum relief.
The massage stick’s lightweight construction makes it easily portable, suitable for home, gym, and work use.
Easy to use, the stick works as an extension of your own hand to access painful trigger points in hard-to-reach places.
The color box features instructional graphics to show how to use the massage stick, with additional in-depth videos available online.
Colour: White/ Red Main
Presented In: Brown Box
Made in: Taiwan