- Compact yet exceptionally sturdy space-efficient design
- The electrostatic powder-coated finish provides long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance
- Aircraft-grade 5 mm American Loos cable with a 4,200 lb breaking strength
- End fittings are tested to 250,000 cycles using a full weight stack so minimal wear and tear are guaranteed.
- Premium quality industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting easy-to-clean upholstery pads that exceed fire regulation standards.
IF1860 home gym provides a comprehensive body exercise solution.
The equipment covers a small area, features a compact structure and smooth movement.
The exerciser could easily workout by adjusting the weight pin and lock pin.
The simple and convenient operation is suitable for small-sized fitness clubs and corporate fitness centers.
- Compact - space-efficient design requires minimal floor space.
- Easy-to-use - flexible adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions.
- Rubber grips prevent slipping.
- Ratcheting seat adjustment with the push-to-release lever is yellow color-coded for easy identification.
- Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
- Pulleys ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and a smooth feel.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Size: 4.5’’ (11 mm) Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl Leg Extension Leg Curl Abdominal and Back Extension).