Sole E98 Cross Trainer - Multi-award Winning Brand
Please Note: Although we do our best to provide accurate shipping costs at checkout, some items when shipped to remote locations may incur additional freight charges.
Sole E98 Cross Trainer
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with Sole engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Commercial elliptical machines.
- Power Incline – This feature separates Sole from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame – The Sole E98 uses heavy thick steel that is designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ Graphic
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Flywheel Weight(lbs.): 14.5KG
- Resistance: Electromagnetic Resistance
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Maximum Stride Length: 20″
- User Weight Capacity: 181KG
- Assembled Dimensions: 209 x 82 x 173cm
- Domestic Warranty (>2 hours per day): Lifetime* frame, 5 years parts, 1 year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours non-continuous use per day): 1 year parts