SPIRIT FULL COMMERCIAL CRW800 ROWER
The CRW800 Rower combines a long list of high performance features with a reliable design. From the convenience of the 20” frame height and folding storage design to the combined air/magnetic resistance and remote handle controls, the CRW800 is sure to impress.
Please Note: Although we do our best to provide accurate shipping costs at checkout, some items when shipped to remote locations may incur additional freight charges.
• FRAME: Solid steel frame that folds up for easy storage
• ADJUSTABLE: Quickly adjust the resistance between 16 levels without removing your hands from the handlebar.
• CONSOLE: Bright, backlit console displays all workout data and is easily adjustable to different angles and heights for perfect viewing
•FOOTRESTS: Flex pedals with easy adjust numbered settings
Maximum User Weight 225kgs (450lbs).
Comfort is a key feature you need to think about when purchasing a rowing machine. If a rower isn’t comfortable enough to row on for 20-30 minutes, then you will never use it!
Luckily, the CRW800 Rower has a ton of great comfort features.
The seat is soft enough to prevent butt pain but firm enough where you don’t feel stuck to the seat. It also glides smoothly up and down the monorail on commercial-grade ball-bearing rollers.
A 20.0″ seat height is also a bit taller than the average rowing machine, which makes it nice and easy to get on and off. A great benefit for people with joints issues!
The padded handle has a slight bend to allow for a comfortable grip due to the natural curve of your wrists. It also has the built-in monitor so you won’t have to stop to change the resistance settings.
Each footrest is adjustable and is very similar to many of the other high-end rowing machines on the market. The footrests can fit any shoe size and are easily adjusted by moving the plate up or down and pulling the straps over your feet.
The Spirit CRW800 Rower is considered a commercial-grade rowing machine. The frame is constructed from high-strength steel with a durable powder-coat paint.
The powder-coat paint ensures the paint won’t chip, wear away, or rust over time.
The monorail is aluminum to ensure a smooth gliding rowing stroke that is also quiet.
A strong commercial-grade strap is also used to connect the handle to the flywheel, which ensure a quieter rowing experience. The strap showed no signs or wearing or fraying over time.
Even though The Spirit Rowing Machine is fairly large in size, it still comes with storage capabilities.
The monorail on this model can fold up in a few simple steps:
- Turn the knob under the rail counterclockwise
- Fold the seat rail up
- Tighten the knob
The CRW800 Rowing Machine comes equipped with an advanced 5.5″ blue backlit LCD monitor. You can adjust the monitor angle and arm to fit different users.
Plus, it has the following programs:
- You control the workload
- Set a desired distance
- Set a desired time
- Set a number of calories to burn
- 20/10 Interval
- 20 seconds of higher resistance and 10 seconds of lower resistance
- 10/20 Interval
- 10 seconds of higher resistance and 20 seconds of lower resistance
- Set your own interval of high and low resistances
- Fat Burn
- Quick progression up to the maximum resistance level
- Quick progression up to near maximum resistance level
- Gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration
- Rowing quicker can boost you as you attempt to avoid oncoming blocks on the screen
One thing you will want to check is the dimensions and the room you have for your rowing machine. You wouldn’t want to buy it only to find out you don’t have the space!
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 94.0″ x 18.0″ x 38.0″
- Assembled Weight:
- 96 lbs.
- Seat Height:
- Monorail Length:
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 53.0″ x 18.0″ x 71.0″
- Shipping Weight:
- 121 lbs.