MORGAN COMPRESSED RUBBER FLOOR TILES (1m x 1m x 15mm)
The Morgan Rubber Gym Floor Tiles are perfect gym flooring for any commercial or home gym application. The Morgan Rubber floor tiles are 15mm thick, weighing an outstanding 15kg per tile and are 100% SBR (car tyre) rubber with a PU Binder. It has a density rating of 950kg/m3, a far superior rubber compound to 99% of the rubber floor tiles sold in Australia.
The main properties of SBR are its outstanding heat, ozone and weather resistance that makes it incredibly durable indoors and outdoors. Our mats are also tested in Australia for a Non-Slip surface (AS 4586:2013). Our mats also have been approved by the Building Code of Australia, passing both the fire rating and smoke ratings (AS ISO 9239.1-2003) testing date was 7-10-2021.
There is a substantial amount of technology that goes into such a humble piece of equipment. The lifetime of weightlifting and functional fitness equipment is substantially increased when paired with the correct flooring.
- Dimensions: - 1m x 1m x 15mm
- Weight: 15kg per pcs (+/- 5%)
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Hardness: 62 Shore A
- Certified by the Building Code of Australia passing both Fire and Smoke tests AS ISO 9239.1-2003 (Certificates can be produced on request)
- Non-Slip surface tested to Australian standards AS4586:2013
- Commercial grade and quality - mats are 100% highly compressed rubber granule (SBR black granules)
- Floor tiles are bottom sealed to ensure that no granules flake away from the tile (Polyurethane binding)
- Shock absorbent
- Bevelled edge
- Non Static
- Colour: All black
- Made in Malaysia
NOTE: This flooring is perfect for Cross Training boxes, home gyms, workshops, playgrounds and many other areas. The Fine Granules rubber tiles will last longer then the cheaper 25% fine and 75% large granules.