CROSS-FUNCTIONAL FITNESS SPEED ROPE (OUTDOOR)
The Morgan cross-functional fitness outdoor speed ropes are designed for intermediate to advanced skippers. The speed rope has two comfortable gripped handles with balls bearings attachments provide a smooth and consistent turnaround. The skipping rope is adjustable up to 3m and is made from a 2.5mm thick steel rope encased with a thick layer of clear nylon to ensure that rope will last a longer period of time and can withstand being used on concrete. The CFFSR can be used both inside and out and will make your next double under a lot easier than a conventional skipping rope.
- Two comfortable gripped handles
- Ball bearing attachment
- Completely adjustable up to 2.7m length (3m inc handle)
- 2.5mm thick steel wire encased in a thin layer of nylon to ensure durability
- Cuts through the air more quickly, ensuring maximum speed
- Ideal for Cross-Functional Fitness workouts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.